Lakeside Insurance has grown to become one of the largest Home Healthcare agencies in Colorado. We take pride in the partnerships we have developed with our clients and making sure they are adequately covered for their operations.
You’re in the home healthcare business because you saw a great opportunity to serve a growing older population. Demand for home healthcare services continues to increase, driven by reimbursement reform, the chronic need to lower costs, and the shift to more community-based care. All this means wonders for your business. But along with growth comes new and sometimes unexpected risks —risks your current insurance coverage was most likely never designed to assume.
That’s why we have partnered with insurance companies that have developed a comprehensive program to meet the specific needs of this exploding market. As an experienced leader in providing insurance protection specifically for the healthcare industry, we can provide everything from core coverages that provide basic protection to highly specialized ones that help to offer peace of mind no matter what happens.
We have partnered with companies that offer Home Healthcare businesses a complete suite of coverages that help protect your company whether you perform Skilled or Non-skilled Healthcare. Below is a list of coverages that we feel are important in the Home Healthcare field:
• Professional Liability (offered in Occurrence or Claims Made coverage forms)
• General Liability (offered in Occurrence or Claims Made coverage forms)
• Workers Compensation
• Property (Building or Business Personal Property)
• Business Auto
• Umbrella/Excess Liability
• Employee Benefits Liability
• Inland Marine (Equipment that moves away from your office)
• Medicare & Other Surety Bonds
• Fidelity & Crime Bonds
• Physical and Sexual Abuse
• Administrative Defense Coverage Endorsement (covers expenses related to any federal, state, local or other third party investigations (ie. Medicare/Medicaid, HIPPA)
• Data Breach/Cyber Liability
• Hired and Non-Owned Auto (if your employees are using their own vehicles for their jobs)
Regardless of the size of your business, you need coverage that specifically matches your unique risks and concerns. As an independent agent who specializes in Home Healthcare Insurance, we can help to assess your risks and get the right coverage plan in place.
As a trustee, you need the appropriate coverage to protect your assets in the case of a negligence lawsuit.